Visibility Accidents in Pennsylvania
Trust Your Case to Our Harrisburg Truck Accident Lawyers
Truck accidents can be extremely dangerous and result in serious injuries. Whether due to rain, lack of attention, or other issues, when lack a visibility plays a part in such an accident, it can be even more devastating. At Metzger Wickersham, we know how damaging these types of collisions can be, which is why we offer compassionate and caring counsel for every step of the process. Our Harrisburg truck accident attorneys can review your case and provide the guidance you need during this time.
Contact our Pennsylvania accident firm today at (888) 286-2850.
How Can Visibility Impact Truck Accidents?
A trucker's ability to clearly see the road ahead of them is crucial to safe driving. In many cases, commercial drivers will find themselves on the road early in the morning or late at night, often resulting in visibility issues. This can be especially true when there is early morning fog, harsh weather conditions, or long stretches of dark highways. In most cases, visibility will play some type of role in a truck accident.
- For example, a trucker may crash into another driver because:
- They failed to slow down due to the rainy conditions
- They were unable to see a smaller vehicle late at night
- They failed to give full attention to the road, such as checking side mirrors
- They did not adjust speed for dust, smoke, fog, mist or other visibility issues
- They didn't properly clean their reflectors or lights for better visibility in bad conditions