Personal Injury & Accident Lawyer in Pennsylvania
Clark DeVere has been serving as a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney for more than 20 years. He advocates for clients in all types of injury cases, including car, motorcycle and truck accident claims.
Mr. DeVere’s results-oriented client representation has earned him exclusive membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum,® an organization which is limited only to trial attorneys who have successfully secured a verdict, award, or settlement of one million dollar or more. Over the years, Mr. DeVere has demonstrated exceptional skill, advocacy, and legal representation in the personal injury field.
- Bachelor of Sciences, cum laude, 1987
Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University
Juris Doctor, 1993
- Honored with Pennsylvania Civil Practice Award
- Juris Doctor, 1993
During his time in school, Mr. DeVere served in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard (1987-1993) and attained the rank of Captain in the Military Police Corps. He also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Kevin A. Hess of the Court of Common Pleas of Cumberland County, Pennsylvania from 1991 to 1993.
Shortly after graduating, Mr. DeVere was admitted to practice law in several courts.
His admissions include:
- Pennsylvania (1993)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania (1993)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (1996)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1997)
- Shippensburg University
- American Association for Justice
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association