Our Experienced Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers Will Fight For You
Accidents happen quickly in Pennsylvania and can permanently change your life. At Metzger Wickersham, our experienced attorneys know everything can change due to a car accident, an injury at work, a slip and fall, medical malpractice or any type of injury due to someone’s negligence. If you have suffered serious injuries due to the negligence of another party, it is important to have someone on your side who is ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. Metzger Wickersham law firm is dedicated to protecting and preserving your dignity and rights. Our personal injury attorneys provide aggressive, incomparable representation for clients throughout Pennsylvania, including Harrisburg, Wilkes-Barre, Shippensburg, Lancaster, York and Pottsville.
We Take on the Insurance Companies and Demand Justice
Car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog attacks and other accidents can result in serious injuries that compromise your quality of life and cause you to suffer significant financial and emotional losses.
Medical bills can skyrocket in no time. You may lose income because you need time off from work to recover. You may be coping with chronic pain and suffering. However, despite your hardships, the insurance company may deny or delay your claim. They might try to low-ball a settlement to keep payments to an absolute minimum. Without a personal injury lawyer on your side, you may get less money than you need and deserve.
At Metzger Wickersham, big insurance companies don't intimidate us. Opposing counsel understand that our personal injury lawyers mean business. Our experienced lawyers work to get you the compensation you deserve so that you can focus on recovery and carry on with your life. We have the resources, technology and experience to handle complex civil cases while giving our clients the personal attention they deserve.
Personal Attention and Aggressive Representation from a Knowledgeable Lawyer
Our lawyers and staff are always accessible to keep you informed about developments in your case. There is no question that your rights will be protected with intense, unwavering determination when you have our attorneys on your side. We represent all personal injury clients on a contingency basis. You do not pay unless you win.
We handle cases for people who have suffered injuries as a result of:
- Auto accidents – Car accident injuries can be severe and have a lifelong impact. Whether you’ve been injured on the way to work in Harrisburg, or if you were in a car wreck on a smaller road outside of Pottsville, a Pennsylvania lawyer can put our experience and resources to work for you.
- Truck accidents – Due to their size, trucks can cause tremendous damage. Some of the most serious injuries are a result of truck accidents. A Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer can help you recover compensation for your losses.
- Motorcycle accidents – We have seen the devastating impact of a motorcycle accident first-hand. Pennsylvania motorcycle accidents should never be taken lightly. If you or someone you love was injured in a motorcycle wreck, you can rely on a personal injury attorney who is dedicated to assisting victims.
- Slip and fall accidents – Slip and fall accidents can happen just about anywhere – from a restaurant to a retail store to your workplace. Our Pennsylvania premises liability attorneys have experience helping victims get the compensation they deserve for a slip and fall injury.
- Construction accidents – We know that construction sites are dangerous places to work. Accidents can lead to serious and even fatal injuries. If you need a serious construction accident lawyer, you can rely on Metzger Wickersham.
- And any other accident – From broken bones to traumatic brain injury and spinal cord damage, injuries can happen due to any kind of negligence. If someone’s reckless behavior upended your life, don’t hesitate to contact our law firm today.
Metzger Wickersham’s experienced attorneys also handle Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability claims. If you have been injured at work or suffered a disability that has left you unable to work, talk to Metzger Wickersham to learn about your rights.
Contact Metzger Wickersham Law Firm – Personal Injury Attorneys Who Mean Business
Contact us now for a free consultation with one of our dedicated and focused personal injury lawyers. We have offices conveniently located in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Pottsville, Shippensburg, and Wilkes-Barre, and York. Metzger Wickersham has 125 years of experience representing clients throughout Pennsylvania. Let us put our experience to work for you.