Metzger Wickersham's Community Involvement
Our Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorneys are Proud to Give Back
The staff and attorneys at Metzger Wickersham are committed to enhancing the quality of life in their community. Metzger Wickersham participates in, supports and donates thousands of dollars each year to a wide variety of civic, cultural, educational and charitable organizations and events in Pennsylvania.
To learn more about our community involvement, call (888) 286-2850 today!
Scholarship Program for High School Seniors
Metzger Wickersham’s annual Road to Safety Scholarship Contest provides graduating Pennsylvania high school seniors with the opportunity to submit a creative project about the dangers of drunk driving and/or distracted driving for the chance to win college scholarship money. The ultimate goal of the contest is to help spread the message to drive with safety in mind all the time!
Learn more about the contest.
Distracted Driving Awareness Presentations
Sending a text or using your phone when behind the wheel can have deadly consequences, and our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to educating the public about these dangers. As part of the firm’s community outreach, our attorneys give in-school presentations to students, in order to spread awareness about the harm caused by driving while distracted.
Contact us to schedule a presentation for your school or community group!
Organizations We Support
Some of the organizations and events we have participated in, supported, volunteered for and sponsored in recent years include the following:
- American Cancer Society
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Ben & Tim Day
- Bishop McDevitt HS Athletics
- Black Creek Food Pantry
- Bloomsburg Fair
- Capital Area Therapeutic Riding Association
- Central Dauphin HS Athletics
- Central Dauphin Nutripacks Program
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Children's Miracle Network
- Cumberland Valley HS Athletics
- Cumberland Valley Little League
- Dauphin County Bar Association Pro Bono Program
- Elizabethtown Fair
- Four Diamonds Fund
- Harrisburg Bike Taxi
- Hershey Heroes Ice Hockey
- Hershey High School Walk for Clean Water
- Hershey Junior Bears Hockey
- JT Dorsey Foundation
- Jubilee Day
- Kadence Jae Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- MidPenn Legal Services
- Middletown HS Athletics
- Middletown Night Out
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Owen's Foundation
- PA Breast Cancer Coalition
- Pennsylvania DUI Association
- The Salvation Army
- Shippensburg Community Fair
- Susquehanna Township Baseball
- Widener Law School
- York Fair
- Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.