Metzger Wickersham's Community Involvement
Our Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorneys are Proud to Give Back
The staff and attorneys at Metzger Wickersham are committed to enhancing the quality of life in their community. Metzger Wickersham participates in, supports and donates thousands of dollars each year to a wide variety of civic, cultural, educational and charitable organizations and events in Pennsylvania.
To learn more about our community involvement, call (888) 286-2850 today!
Scholarship Program for High School Seniors
Metzger Wickersham’s annual Road to Safety Scholarship Contest provides graduating Pennsylvania high school seniors with the opportunity to submit a creative project about the dangers of drunk driving and/or distracted driving for the chance to win college scholarship money.
The ultimate goal of the contest is to help spread the message to drive with safety in mind all the time! To explore our past scholarship winners use this link.
Distracted Driving Awareness Presentations
Sending a text or using your phone when behind the wheel can have deadly consequences, and our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to educating the public about these dangers. As part of the firm’s community outreach, our attorneys give in-school presentations to students, in order to spread awareness about the harm caused by driving while distracted.
Contact us to schedule a presentation for your school or community group!
Organizations We Support
Some of the organizations and events we have participated in, supported, volunteered for and sponsored in recent years include the following:
- American Cancer Society
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Ben & Tim Day
- Bishop McDevitt HS Athletics
- Black Creek Food Pantry
- Bloomsburg Fair
- Capital Area Therapeutic Riding Association
- Capital Area Women’s Slow-pitch Softball Association
- Carlisle Family YMCA’s Childcare Program
- Central Dauphin HS Athletics
- Central Dauphin Nutripacks Program
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Children's Miracle Network
- Cumberland Valley HS Athletics
- Cumberland Valley Little League
- Dauphin County Bar Association Pro Bono Program
- Elizabethtown Fair
- Four Diamonds Fund
- Harrisburg Bike Taxi
- Hershey Heroes Ice Hockey
- Hershey High School Walk for Clean Water
- Hershey Junior Bears Hockey
- JT Dorsey Foundation
- Jubilee Day
- Kadence Jae Foundation
- Kevin Scott Mull Memorial Fund
- Lower Paxton Township National Night Out
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- MidPenn Legal Services
- Middletown HS Athletics
- Middletown Night Out
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Newberry Township Police Department National Night Out
- Newville Police Department National Night Out
- North Side Elementary PTA
- Owen's Foundation
- PA Breast Cancer Coalition
- Panther Ram Foundation Miniature Golf Tournament
- Penn State Levi Lamp Fund Athletics
- Pennsylvania DUI Association
- Pennsylvania Wounded Warriors Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- Shippensburg Community Fair
- Speranza Animal Rescue
- Steelton Borough Golf Outing
- Susquehanna Township Baseball Association
- Swatara Township Police Department National Night Out
- Thomas Livingston Golf Outing
- Vista School Community Fair and Golf Classic
- Widener Law School
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department
- York Fair
- Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.
“The lawyers at this office and their staff, Mr. [Attorney] DeVere and [Paralegal] Stephanie, his assistant, became the voice I didn’t have after the accident. They were my points of light.”- Ms. D. Lopez
“You guys were so easy to work with. There was no stress and the whole process was done in a timely manner. I would recommend Metzger Wickersham to everyone. Such a pleasure.”- Sharon Balent
“Attorney Painter was simply amazing...My wife had been fighting SSI for over three years. Since working with Metzger Wickersham her stress and anxiety levels were 100% gone.”- Carlos Bonilla
“Outstanding in every way no one has ever helped me more in my entire life like this firm. I highly recommend. Thank you very much.”- Gary Klinger
“They helped me with my case on a motor vehicle accident. They were kind, understanding, professional, and got the job done. They explained things, talked me through stuff, and answered any questions I had!”- Ms. Brianna Marquis
“Thank you for going that extra mile.”- Joanne Brenizer
Client-Focused & Results Driven
You are more than just a case number. At our firm, we treat our clients like family and ensure you get the recovery you deserve.
The minute you need us, we are here to help. When you can't visit us, we'll visit you, and when you need answers, we'll give you solutions.
When you trust us with your case, you get a FULL team of dedicated and experienced attorneys working to solve your case.
Decades of Experience
Our team has had our doors open for over 130 years and we have roots dating back to 1888.