Choose A Firm With A History of ExcellenceLET OUR TEAM FIGHT FOR YOU
Metzger Wickersham's Community Involvement
Our Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorneys are Proud to Give Back
The staff and attorneys at Metzger Wickersham are committed to enhancing the quality of life in their community. Metzger Wickersham participates in, supports and donates thousands of dollars each year to a wide variety of civic, cultural, educational and charitable organizations and events in Pennsylvania.
To learn more about our community involvement, call (888) 286-2850today!
Scholarship Program for High School Seniors
Metzger Wickersham’s annual Road to Safety Scholarship Contest provides graduating Pennsylvania high school seniors with the opportunity to submit a creative project about the dangers of drunk driving and/or distracted driving for the chance to win college scholarship money.
The ultimate goal of the contest is to help spread the message to drive with safety in mind all the time! To explore our past scholarship winners use this link.
Distracted Driving Awareness Presentations
Sending a text or using your phone when behind the wheel can have deadly consequences, and our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to educating the public about these dangers. As part of the firm’s community outreach, our attorneys give in-school presentations to students, in order to spread awareness about the harm caused by driving while distracted.
Organizations We Support
Some of the organizations and events we have participated in, supported, volunteered for and sponsored in recent years include the following:
- American Cancer Society
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Ben & Tim Day
- The Billy Kimmel Memorial Fund
- Bishop McDevitt HS Athletics
- Black Creek Food Pantry
- Bloomsburg Fair
- Capital Area Therapeutic Riding Association
- Capital Area Women’s Slow-pitch Softball Association
- Carlisle Family YMCA’s Childcare Program
- Central Dauphin HS Athletics
- Central Dauphin Nutripacks Program
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Children's Miracle Network
- Cumberland Valley HS Athletics
- Cumberland Valley Little League
- Dauphin County Bar Association Pro Bono Program
- Drive Away Hunger Golf Tournament
- Elizabethtown Fair
- Four Diamonds Fund
- Harrisburg Bike Taxi
- Hershey Heroes Ice Hockey
- Hershey High School Walk for Clean Water
- Hershey Junior Bears Hockey
- JT Dorsey Foundation
- Jubilee Day
- Kadence Jae Foundation
- Kevin Scott Mull Memorial Fund
- Lancaster Splash AAU Basketball Club
- Lower Paxton Township National Night Out
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- MidPenn Legal Services
- Middletown HS Athletics
- Middletown Night Out
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Newberry Township Police Department National Night Out
- Newville Police Department National Night Out
- North Side Elementary PTA
- Owen's Foundation
- PA Breast Cancer Coalition
- Panther Ram Foundation Miniature Golf Tournament
- Partnership for Career Development
- Penn State Levi Lamp Fund Athletics
- Pennsylvania DUI Association
- Pennsylvania Wounded Warriors Inc.
- Project Share of Carlisle - Food Pantry
- Relay For Life of Hershey Harrisburg
- The Salvation Army
- The Second Baptist Church
- Shalom House
- Shippensburg Community Fair
- Speranza Animal Rescue
- St. Vincent dePaul Kitchen
- Steelton Borough Golf Outing
- Susquehanna Township Baseball Association
- Swatara Township Police Department National Night Out
- Thomas Livingston Golf Outing
- Vista School Community Fair and Golf Classic
- Water Street Mission
- Widener Law School
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department
- York Fair
- Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.
"I was involved in a car accident (not at fault), that seemed like it would be straightforward. The at-fault driver accepted fault and so did their insurance company. The problem was that they wanted ..."M.H.
"I worked with [Attorney] Zachary Campbell & [Paralegal] Tammy Dagrosa & they were AMAZING! They helped me win my case & handle my medical debt from my accident! Thanks to them, my daughter & I will be ..."Former Client
"Very happy with our experience would highly recommend them Thank you Zack Campbell"Diana B.
"Metzger Wickersham’s [Attorney] Zach was so easy to work with. His professionalism is unmatched to any other attorney I have ever had to deal with. He always kept me informed on any new information ..."Cindy
"It is hard to express in words how grateful I am that I chose Metzger Wickersham to help me with my case. [Attorney] Andrea, [Paralegal] Shawn (Wilkes Barre Pa), [Attorney] Zach, [Paralegal] Melanie, ..."Patricia L.
"[Attorney] Zach and [Paralegal] Amber were beyond helpful. The attention to detail, constant communication and customer service is beyond appreciated. Would recommend to anyone that needs their help ..."Denise S.
"From the first interaction to the last, Attorney Zach Campbell and Paralegal Amber Freeman were professional and informative and provided great advice and guidance throughout the process. Never have ..."Crystal B.
"From the start, I could tell Attorney Campbell not only cared about my case but Me the person. To tell you the truth without his helpful advice, I'm not sure what the outcome would have been."Jill and Terry B.
"Attorney Zach Campbell and Paralegal Sandy Spade were great to work with. Zach is one of the best and most knowledgeable attorneys I have ever met."Janey G.
"Really appreciated working with Zach! He is very professional and helpful! Great experience! Thanks, MW!"Nikki C.
"We were very pleased with the performance, support, professionalism and determination of Mr. Zach Campbell and the law firm on our case. Every step along the way, we were kept informed of the progress."L.H.
"Zach was so easy to work with. His professionalism is unmatched to any other attorney I have ever had to deal with. He always kept me informed on any new information that came up in the course of his day."Cindy
Client-Focused & Results DrivenYou are more than just a case number. At our firm, we treat our clients like family and ensure you get the recovery you deserve.
24/7 RepresentationThe minute you need us, we are here to help. When you can't visit us, we'll visit you, and when you need answers, we'll give you solutions.
Dedicated TeamWhen you trust us with your case, you get a FULL team of dedicated and experienced attorneys working to solve your case.
Decades of ExperienceOur team has had our doors open for over 135 years and we have roots dating back to 1888.