What to Do When Injured — Understand the Steps to Take When You’re
a Victim of Negligence
If you have been injured in any kind of accident, from an
auto accident to an injury from a defective product, you will need to take immediate
action to ensure you and others are safe and to protect your legal rights.
If you have suffered a personal injury because of someone’s negligence,
you have options, including seeking assistance from Metzger Wickersham.
- Talk with the proper authorities, such as the police department, and your
own insurance company.
- Always keep your doctor’s appointments and follow your doctor’s
orders. Not only is it essential for your own health, it’s important
in a personal injury case.
- Be sure to get proper medical attention as soon as possible.
- If you believe your injury was caused by the carelessness or intentional
act of another, contact Metzger Wickersham to schedule a consultation.
- Cooperate with the police, your own treating physicians and your own insurance company.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer with Our Firm
If you have suffered an injury in Pennsylvania,
Metzger Wickersham has the expertise to assist you and the dedication to provide the personal
attention you deserve.