Choose A Firm With A History of ExcellenceLET OUR TEAM FIGHT FOR YOU
Catastrophic Injury Attorneys in Frederick, MD
Representation from an Award-Winning Law Firm
If you or a loved one has been injured in a catastrophic accident, you may face a long and challenging road to recovery. In addition to the physical and emotional pain and suffering, these devastating injuries can lead to financial hardship. You may be unable to earn a living and will likely face high medical expenses.
If you have been injured in a catastrophic accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Our Frederick, MD, catastrophic injury attorneys can help you understand your legal rights and options and fight for the compensation you deserve.
To schedule a free case consultation, give us a call at (888) 286-2850 today.
Common Catastrophic Injuries
Catastrophic injuries are life-altering and can impact your physical, emotional, and financial well-being. Following a catastrophic accident, you may have a permanent disability, permanent scarring or disfigurement, or the loss of one or more senses.
Some of the common types of catastrophic injuries include:
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Damage to the spinal cord can cause paralysis, loss of sensation, and loss of bladder and bowel control.
- Brain Injuries: Sustaining damage to the brain can cause various problems, including memory loss, difficulty concentrating, and personality changes.
- Amputations: Some injuries can lead to the removal of a limb.
- Burns: Scarring, disfigurement, and pain are all potential consequences of burns.
- Head Injuries: Concussions, contusions, and skull fractures are very common in cases involving considerable damage to the head.
- Internal Injuries: Damaged organs, blood vessels, and other tissues is also considered catastrophic and could permanently impact your health and quality of life.
How Catastrophic Injuries Are Caused
Catastrophic injuries can occur in any situation. They are life-altering events that often cause tremendous physical and emotional damage to victims and their families.
Common causes of catastrophic injuries include:
- Vehicular Accidents: Car crashes, truck collisions, motorcycle crashes, and bicycle accidents are among the leading causes of catastrophic injury. Victims commonly suffer broken bones, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), spinal cord damage, paralysis, burns, and other severe wounds as a result of these types of accidents.
- Slip and Fall Incidents: Slipping or tripping on a hazardous surface can lead to devastating injuries such as fractured skulls, TBIs, organ damage, paralysis, and more. Injuries sustained in this manner may result in expensive medical bills or even permanent disability.
- Construction Site Incidents: Construction workers often put themselves at risk for potential harm due to the hazardous nature of the job. Forklift accidents, falling equipment/debris, or faulty lift apparatuses can all lead to catastrophic injury or death.
Contact Metzger Wickersham Today
The Frederick, MD, catastrophic injury attorneys at Metzger Wickersham know what you are going through and are here to offer representation that you can count on. We are committed to fighting for the compensation you deserve to pay for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages related to the accident. Ensuring that your rights and dignity are protected is among our top priorities.
Call our team at (888) 286-2850 to schedule a free consultation or contact us online today.
"I was involved in a car accident (not at fault), that seemed like it would be straightforward. The at-fault driver accepted fault and so did their insurance company. The problem was that they wanted ..."M.H.
"I worked with [Attorney] Zachary Campbell & [Paralegal] Tammy Dagrosa & they were AMAZING! They helped me win my case & handle my medical debt from my accident! Thanks to them, my daughter & I will be ..."Former Client
"Very happy with our experience would highly recommend them Thank you Zack Campbell"Diana B.
"Metzger Wickersham’s [Attorney] Zach was so easy to work with. His professionalism is unmatched to any other attorney I have ever had to deal with. He always kept me informed on any new information ..."Cindy
"It is hard to express in words how grateful I am that I chose Metzger Wickersham to help me with my case. [Attorney] Andrea, [Paralegal] Shawn (Wilkes Barre Pa), [Attorney] Zach, [Paralegal] Melanie, ..."Patricia L.
"[Attorney] Zach and [Paralegal] Amber were beyond helpful. The attention to detail, constant communication and customer service is beyond appreciated. Would recommend to anyone that needs their help ..."Denise S.
"From the first interaction to the last, Attorney Zach Campbell and Paralegal Amber Freeman were professional and informative and provided great advice and guidance throughout the process. Never have ..."Crystal B.
"From the start, I could tell Attorney Campbell not only cared about my case but Me the person. To tell you the truth without his helpful advice, I'm not sure what the outcome would have been."Jill and Terry B.
"Attorney Zach Campbell and Paralegal Sandy Spade were great to work with. Zach is one of the best and most knowledgeable attorneys I have ever met."Janey G.
"Really appreciated working with Zach! He is very professional and helpful! Great experience! Thanks, MW!"Nikki C.
"We were very pleased with the performance, support, professionalism and determination of Mr. Zach Campbell and the law firm on our case. Every step along the way, we were kept informed of the progress."L.H.
"Zach was so easy to work with. His professionalism is unmatched to any other attorney I have ever had to deal with. He always kept me informed on any new information that came up in the course of his day."Cindy
Client-Focused & Results DrivenYou are more than just a case number. At our firm, we treat our clients like family and ensure you get the recovery you deserve.
24/7 RepresentationThe minute you need us, we are here to help. When you can't visit us, we'll visit you, and when you need answers, we'll give you solutions.
Dedicated TeamWhen you trust us with your case, you get a FULL team of dedicated and experienced attorneys working to solve your case.
Decades of ExperienceOur team has had our doors open for over 135 years and we have roots dating back to 1888.