Under Governor Wolf’s state reopening plan, our offices are open for business by appointment only. Metzger Wickersham is accepting new clients and all attorneys and staff are available to assist you. Please contact us via phone, email or chat with a live representative on the website.
Lancaster Auto Accident Lawyers
Let Our 130+ Years of Experience Fight for You
Auto accidents happen when you least expect, and the results are often devastating. While insurance companies should be there to help accident victims quickly recover from their injuries, the truth is their interests lie in protecting the bottom line, even if it means withholding money they are obligated to pay.
This is not how things should be. Metzger Wickersham is here to help you fight for the compensation you are owed. Since 1888, our Lancaster personal injury lawyers have helped clients hold insurance companies responsible for the care they need to render. Let us help you get back to your life.
Dial (888) 286-2850 now or contact our firm online to schedule your free consultation with Metzger Wickersham.
Pennsylvania Law Regarding Accidents
Serious injuries are expensive to treat. You may end up spending days or weeks in the hospital, costing you tens of thousands in medical fees. While proving that the other driver was at fault can be easy, there is always the chance that an insurance company may argue that you were also at fault. Since Pennsylvania is a comparative neligence state, the amount of compensation you receive could be negatively affected.
- Prove that the other driver was at fault for the accident
- Demonstrate the severity and impact of your injuries Determine the appropriate and fair amount of damages you are entitled to receive
Protect Yourself from Insufficient Settlements
Once your accident gets reported to the other driver’s insurance company, they will immediately begin building a case against you. There is a chance you may have already been offered a settlement check that would bind you to a small amount of compensation, before you are even finished treating for your injuries.. Our Lancaster personal injury lawyers know how to fight against this.
- Get your injuries examined and treated by a doctor of your choosing — Make sure you are treating consistently and following all doctors’ orders. This will help build a stronger case in your favor.
- Refuse a settlement check without first speaking to an attorney — Let a qualified legal professional like the ones at Metzger Wickersham help you determine how much compensation is fair and just. Do not accept a minimal amount just because the insurance company aggressively offers it to you.
- Get the help of an experienced attorney — Generally speaking, Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations is two years from the date of the accident With a personal injury attorney in your corner, this is plenty of time to build a strong case and obtain the best possible outcome for your situation.
Call Metzger Wickersham Now
Let our experienced team help you plan your case. We know the strategies that work in court, and we are not afraid to fight. As your representatives, our award-winning team of litigators will aggressively demand that insurance companies deliver on their obligations. During your free consultation, we will discuss how to proceed with your case.
Dial (888) 286-2850 now and get started planning your legal strategy.